Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cosi (sur la route)

Sometimes you gotta do what's been done. As a Northerner, Panera's usually more my style, but the bread at Cosi's better (go with whole grain--its got the goods and it tastes more legit), and the Signature Salad's not too shabby either. Its got field greens, gorgonzla (I went cheese-less), grapes, apples and pistachios which are awesome in a salad, and the vinaigrette is solid; plus its a good one on the go, which is what I am right now. What's up Manhattan?

Cosi
30th Street Station
Philadelphia, PA


*Note: This post was intended for 02/11/10, but blogger kept responding to me in German, so it took me awhile to get the whole mobile thing going. Meine Entschuldigung.


**Trashing Cosi is like deleting your booty-call contacts. Don't do it. It seems like a good idea now but you'll regret it when you're starving and everything else is closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment